TM1250, TM1600, TM2050, TM2500, TM3000, TM4000, TM5000, TM6000, TM8000, TM10000, TM12500, TM15000
Costly contamination problems can be avoided by installing a TM1250 - TM3000 or TM4000 - TM15000 Cycling Refrigerated Air Dryer package complete with Parker Domnick Hunter filtration. The combination of our refrigerated dryers and high quality filtration provides air quality to ISO 8573.1 Class 1.4.1.
A refrigerated dryer is typically selected to achieve its design performance at the user's most extreme working conditions (ie. a warm summer day with the air compressor operating at maximum load). This maximum condition, however, is very rarely achieved in everyday conditions.
First, the air compressor load will vary significantly during a working day and will rarely be at full load, thereby significantly reducing the load on the dryer itself. Furthermore, average temperatures are well below the maximum inlet and ambient temperatures for which the system has been sized. Reduced temperatures at colder moments during the day and overall temperature reductions during the midseason and winter add a further reduction to the load on the dryer.
Features of Parker Domnick Hunter ThermalStar Series Air Dryers:
• Best in class dewpoint performance
• Tri Mode Operation allows dryer to operate in cycling, non-cycling or auto mode.
• Unlimited cycling due to unloaded “soft start”
• Multi-stage separation and filtration
• Level actuated drain
• Diagnostic readouts indicate need for service
• Drain light
• Alarm light
• Displays in English or Metric
• Serial Port with MODBUS
• Digital readout air in temperature
• Digital readout ambient or water in temperature
• High inlet temperature warning
• High ambient or water in temperature warning
• Optional eControl Center
• Lower dewpoint temperature achieved with ThermalStar Smart results in cleaner operation
• Longer lasting components
• Upstream malfunction that results in more severe inlet conditions can be readily handled without
• resulting in downstream problems
• Lower operating costs, with no sacrifice in performance
• Dryer runs only as needed
• Environmentally friendly refrigerant
• Tube and shell heat exchanger with grooved tube sheets provide greatest mechanical strength and lowest pressure drop
• Patented flood level control protects refrigeration circuit
Sizing and Model Selection
To ensure quoted air purity performance is met, a compressed air dryer must be sized correctly for minimum operating pressure, maximum inlet temperature and maximum inlet flow rate using the correction factors found in the Product Information Sheet
For more information or a detailed discussion about your specific requirements please contact us at 727-847-4900 or Toll Free at 800-761-4298.